Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Netbook Reflection 2012

Our school days are not like they use to be. Netbook? When that word comes to mind I think about learn, create and share.


For example we had to make a movie about our experience making an eBook. First we had to gather information about animals, create a eBook then share with our buddies in the junior classes.

We also share on our blogs. I once visited my friends blog and when I looked at her visitors map, there were so many red dots I couldn't see the map. She has been blogging for about three years. I can't wait till my visitor map looks like hers.

What I am looking forward to next year is that we learn to use our netbooks in more interesting ways. 

2 comments:

Mrs Burt said...

Kia ora Crystal, This post made very interesting reading for me. I can see that you have done some fun things since you had your netbook. I see that you have already had visitors to your blog from other countries and have had 350 visitors WOW! You probably only had about 5 people read your work when you were writing in a book, so even this small beginning has made you a popular author :)

Keep it up

Mrs Burt

Unknown said...

Hey Crystal I like your story it is really interesting and I think that you really enjoy your learning am I right.

Post a Comment