Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

All About Me in 2013


All About Me in 2013
This year in 2013 I am going to learn everything in maths even if it means to learn my times tables, take homework home and stay inside the class during lunchtime. I want to achieve a lot this year for maths.

I hope to learn how to control my anger on the playground and inside  the class. In the meantime I’m going to focus on my goal.

What I think is going to exciting this year is sports. We have a lot happening for us this year, for example Sports Camp. That is going to be very exciting. The sport I am looking forward to mostly is swimming because I love swimming very much.

I don’t really expect many challenges this year because I’m just going to focus on my goal.


The thing I am mostly looking forward to this year is sports camp, all of the inter school’s sporting events and end of the year concert. Most of all I am looking forward to seeing a 3A or  4B on my maths results.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice story Crystal I also like maths

Post a Comment