Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Netball


walt: use our emotions to describe playing sports.

Spectating is very different from playing netball. People usually say that the pressure is on the shooter but to me I felt like the pressure was on me. When I was watching the netball game on Tuesday I felt very nervous even though I wasn’t playing. In a way I felt mixed emotions for the whole team. It was fun watching them win.

Every Monday and Friday I have netball training. I play for the Lorenz. When I first started playing I was very shy because I didn’t know anyone there. When we train I feel motivated, fit and I enjoy it. We do ball drills and we have special codes. Before we start our game I don’t really feel nervous or feel pressure, because I know our team its trying there best. Matt or coach its very strict but I like that because he makes me better at netball. When we play on Saturdays, at times I just want to go home. Even though we don’t win some of our games I still love netball.`

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Done Crystal. You have really showed your emotions in your post. My games are a bit different because we don't have any codes. When I challenged you I was confident but tired because we had no subs. You are a very competitive person ad your really good at Netball.

Post a Comment